20个英语笑话爆笑超短_英语笑话大全短篇

  笑话可能只是文字游戏,但有时它在人们解决生活中的困惑时起着重要作用。小编整理了短篇英语笑话,欢迎阅读!

英语笑话大全短篇

  短篇英语笑话篇一

  Smith was the manager of a construction company and was taking bids on a new project. Thefirst bidder was a Polish company, and their representative offered to do the job for $ 400,000. "That seems reasonable," said Smith. "Can you give me a breakdown on that?"

  史密斯是一家建设公司的经理,他正负责一个新工程的招标案。第一位投标的是一家波兰公司,他们的代表出价四十万元接那个案子。“似乎很合理,”史密斯说。“你可不可以给我一张明细表呢?”

  "Sure," said the Pole, " $200, 000 for labor and $ 200,000 for materials. "

  “当然没问题,”波兰公司代表说道,“二十万元工资,二十万元材科费。”

  Next to make a bid was the Standard American Construction Company, which bid $ 800,000.

  下一个出标的是美国标准建设公司,他们以八十万元竞标。

  "Hmm, that seems a bit high," said Smith. "What's the breakdown?"

  “嗯,这个价钱似乎有些偏高,”史密斯说道。"你们有明细表吗?"

  " $ 400,000 0n materials, $ 400,000 0n labor. "

  “四十万元材料,四十万元工资。”

  "I'll get back to you. "

  “我以后再同你联系。”

  Finally the representative of Cohen, Goldstein and Leibowitz entered Smith's office. " $ 1,200,000 is our bid," said the agent."

  最后可翰•高斯坦•雷伯威兹公司的代表走进史密斯办公室。“一百二十万元是我们竞标的价码,”代表说道。

  $11 200, 0001 That' s way out of line," exclaimed Smith. "Can you give me a breakdown onthat?"

  “一百二十万元这个标高得太过分了,”史密斯叫道“你可以给我一张明细表吗?"

  "No problem," replied the rep. " $400, 000 for me,$ 400 , 000 for you and $ 400,000 for thePolacks.

  “没有问题,”代表回答道。“四十万元给我,四十万元给你,最后四十万元则给那家波兰佬开的公司。”

  短篇英语笑话篇二

  A foreign visitor touring the great American West came across an Indian with his ear pressed tothe ground.

  一位外国游客到美国大西部游览,碰到一个印第安人把耳朵紧贴在地上。

  "What are you listening for?" heasked.

  "你在听什么呢?"他询问道。

  "Stagecoach pass about half hour ago.

  “一辆马车半小时前曾经过这里。”

  "How can you tell?"

  “你怎么知道呢?'’

  "Broke my neck. "

  “我的脖子被撞断了。”

  短篇英语笑话篇三

  Be kind to animals

  爱护动物

  The owner of the hamburger stand was rather surprised to see a man walk in with three iguanas, but when the man ordered four hamburgers with fries, the owner complied with a shrug.

  有个人牵了三只大蜥蜴走进一家汉堡店,老板吓了一跳。接着他点了四份汉堡和薯条,老板耸耸肩答应了他的要求.

  The man and his iguanas enjoyed their dinner and left.

  那个老兄和他的蜥蜴享受过晚餐后便离开了。

  The next day the man returned with two kangaroos and the same scene was repeated.

  第二天,那个人带了两只袋鼠,又点了相同的东西。

  On the third day the man entered with two orangutans and a chimpanzee, and the owner couldn't help making a remark.

  第三天,他带了两只红毛猩猩和一只黑猩猩。

  "You certainly seem to be an animal lover," he said.

  老板实在忍不住,便说:“您实在是个爱护动物的有心人。”

  "That's true," said the man, "and I'd like you to know how much we appreciate your letting us eat here. Some proprietors object. "

  “那倒是真的,”那位仁兄回答说道.‘‘另外我也要感谢你让我们进来吃晚餐,许多店老板都拒绝卖东西给我们。”

  "That's quite alright," said the shopkeeper.

  “没有问题啦!”店老板说。

  "As a token of my appreciation, I’d like to give you this lobster. " And the animal lover handed over a live, wriggling crustacean

  “为了向你表示谢意,我送你一只龙虾。”说着他便给老板一只活蹦乱跳的大龙虾。

  "Well, that's very kind of you. My wife and I will have it for dinner. "

  “您真好,我太太和我将以它当晚餐。”

  "Oh, he's already had dinner. But I am sure he'd love to take in a movie. "

  “喔,它已经吃过晚餐了,但我想它会喜欢看场电影。”

  
看了“短篇英语笑话”的人还看了:

1.最搞笑的英语小笑话十则

2.短篇爆笑英文小笑话大全

3.短篇英语小笑话大全爆笑

4.短篇的英语小笑话大全

5.关于经典英语笑话

6.简短的英文笑话大全